The summit is enjoyed best when you put the time into making the most of your experience. What does this look like? Below is an overview of our 1:1 speed business networking and how best to maximize ROI of your time.
How It Works:
- Complete Survey! A few weeks before the BD&L Summit you’ll receive instructions to fill out a survey so we can best match like-minded peers who have similar interests to your therapeutic areas.
- 1:1 Meetings! Meet with like-minded professionals one at a time for 10 minutes to get to know each other and look for new partnering opportunities.
- Exchange Information! Make sure you have a supply of business cards, a pen, and a notepad so you can take notes and follow up afterward.
- Have Fun! The fast pace of this event contributes to a high level of energy in the room.
- Take notes on the back of your partner’s business card to help you remember them
- Be extremely aware of the time factor so the second person doesn’t get their time cut short
- Suggest the next step, if appropriate. You will not have time to schedule a phone call or meeting, so follow up will be important
- Above all, respect the process. At the signal, end your conversation immediately and move, or allow the other person to move, to the next person. You can always continue conversations later