Successfully identify and execute strategic partnerships, licensing, and M&A Deals
The past year has been a challenging time for life sciences deal-making, with biotech capital markets in a state of flux and the economic climate uncertain. Developing a comprehensive business development strategy for the coming year is not only crucial for future success, but it may also be necessary for the very survival of companies in the industry, as the uncertainty and volatility of the market may continue in the months ahead.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to hear the latest trends, share valuable insights, and discover what the future holds in the life sciences industry by securing your pass to the Fierce BD&L Summit today!
- Fireside Chat: Angus Grant, Chief Business Executive, BeiGene
- The Big Picture: Understanding Big Pharma’s Deal Drivers, Current Priorities and Processes
- Strategies for Survival: Looking at Alternative Deal Constructs and Creative Financing to Endure Market Instability
- The VC Perspective: Deal Drivers, Financing Options and Trends for 2023
- Advance your Assets: Strategies for Negotiating and Evaluating Ecosystem Partnerships and Platform Deals
Networking Made Fun & Easy.
As a BD&L Summit attendee, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in our Speed Business Networking Break on Tuesday, March 14th from 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm to meet 1:1 with colleagues with similar interests who are actively looking to make new deals and forge new partnerships. Learn more about this experience.